Paintless Dent Removal in SF. We are fully mobile in the Bay Area. We travel to you!
REPAIRS COMPLETED WHILE YOU WAIT
Now offering in house repairs in San Mateo
Ask for details
How much will it cost?
Every dent is different. The size, shape and depth of the dent will be assessed and taken into account. The location, type of metal and access to the backside of the panel are also factors used to determine the total cost of the repair.
It’s always best to start with some photos of the damage. Take a few photos of the damage at an approximate 45 degree angle. Please be sure that at least one of the photos shows the actual body panel where the damage is located. This helps with estimating the cost of the repair.
Once an estimate is given on the phone, we will need to see the vehicle in person to verify the estimate. On occasion, photos do not show all the details needed to provide a completely accurate estimate.
For more information
PDR is a great alternative to traditional bodywork when appropriate. It will can save you hundreds of dollars, days if not weeks of time, all without compromising the value or integrity of your vehicle.
Some of the benefits of Paintless Dent Removal:
• Most repairs are completed in one day. Fast.
• Mobile or Shop location available. We have you covered. We can come to your home or business. A shop is also available for larger, more complex jobs or if dropping is more convenient.
• Factory Finish remains original
• Eliminates paint mismatch
• No Body fillers used
• No chemicals used or air pollution
• Substantially less expensive than conventional body work
• Full Warranty on all repairs. There is no sanding , filling or painting done, once the repairs have been completed there is no way for them to come back or fail in any way!
• Have a lease return? Avoid high penalties from the dealer by getting the dings and dents removed before returning your vehicle.
What is Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless Dent Removal (also known as Paintless Dent Repair or PDR) is the art of removing a dent while keeping the original paint intact. This process is done by using specialized tools to access the backside of the dented panel.
Many pinpoint pressure pushes are done which allow the dent to be slowly massaged back into place. In some instances, backside access is not available. The dent is then pulled out instead of pushed out, using a specialized glue system.
Most repairs are completed within 30 minutes to 4 hours.
However, multiple or oversized dents may take longer.
Interested in a quote?
Here's what to do.
Please briefly describe the damage to your vehicle and where it’s located on the car.
Please provide photos of your vehicle.
In order to provide the most accurate estimate possible, please include the year, make and model of the vehicle.
We are fully mobile and can travel to your place of work or residence.
We travel to clients in San Francisco, Brisbane, Daly City, Colma, South San Francisco, San Bruno, Pacifica, Millbrae. Burlingame, San Mateo and Belmont. On the East side of the Bay Bridge, we travel to Berkeley, Oakland, Emeryville, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley & Hayward.